MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE FOR ELLIS COUNTY HOMEOWNERS
DO YOU LIVE IN ELLIS COUNTY & PROPERTY TAXES ARE ASSESSED
THROUGH ELLIS COUNTY CENTRAL APPRAISAL DISTRICT?
ARE YOU BEHIND ON YOUR MORTGAGE BECAUSE OF COVID?
DO YOU NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO GET CURRENT?
DOES YOUR INCOME MEET THE 80% OR LESS AMI FOR YOUR FAMILY SIZE?
(AMI = AVERAGE MEDIAN INCOME)
HELP IS STILL HERE!
Funds are available to pay up to 6 months in arrears and 5 months current/future Principal, Interest, & (Escrow if included in the mortgage statement)
Harmony Community Development Corporation (Harmony CDC) has funds to assist those who qualify.
The following documents are required to be completed with the application:
- Housing Income Certification
- Release of Information
- Home Owner Certification (Covid Certification)
- Government Issued ID for at least one person on the mortgage statement
- Mortgage Statement in Borrower’s Name
- Proof Home is Primary Residence (Acceptable documents: Gov’t ID with the same address, Utility bill, County Appraisal Homestead Exemption)
- One month of Pay Stubs or proof receiving benefits from the state of Texas
If you live in Dallas County go to http://www.needabreakinc.org
Questions? Call Harmony CDC at 214-467-6776 and leave a message or email email@example.com.