Have the skills but not the certification or degree?
Tired of living paycheck to paycheck?
Want a better-paying job?
The Career Pathway Program (CPP) serves individuals ages 18 and over who are unemployed or under-employed providing case management through coaching, action planning, services, and resources. Through an eight-week workforce development model, participants learn critical skills necessary to employment in today’s workforce based on identified jobs. Job challenges and barriers to employment are identified while working with participants to increase economic mobility. For those experiencing job loss due to the pandemic, career change and job placement services are available outside of the eight-week program. CPP prepares participants for working in Customer Service, Information Technology, Software Development, Coding, Labor Technicians, and other skill-oriented positions through partnerships with community collaborators and local employers.
Who Can Benefit
- Individuals 18-45 who are unemployed or underemployed.
- Do you live in the Southern Sector of Dallas?
- Have a high school diploma/certificate or degree but can’t find a job?
- Need a mentor to push you to the next level in your career?
- Do you have the tools and resources to excel in your job field?
- Considering a job change due to COVID-19?
What's Included In The Program
- Career/Life Coaches
- Resume Writing
- Interviewing Skills
- Business Attire
- Job Referrals
- Financial Assistance
- Financial Literacy
- Money Management
- Food Pantry
- Counseling Center
- Child Care Assistance
- Rent & Utility Assistance